d complaints. It was reason that m

in Anderes 24.12.2019 07:44
von ylq • 12 Beiträge

Complaining is a common behavior in our daily work life Marlboro Red. I have benefited a lot from reading Bowen's "The World Without Complaining" and realized the meaning of "no complaining". In the book, Rev. Bowen said, "The reason we complain is that we have the same reason for everything we do: we perceive that complaining is good. Excellent people don't complain." World ", this is a great inspirational book. After reading this book, my heart was greatly touched. When I slowly immersed myself in the world of the book, I realized that it is actually a mirror of the soul. There is no rationale in it, it is just a very ordinary way, a very ordinary example, to tell us an attitude to life, let us know ourselves better. In the mirror we can see whether our appearance is neat, what expressions are on our faces, whether they are angry or happy ... and this book is a mirror reflecting the heart, letting us see the inner world that we cannot expose, it is optimistic Upward or negative? These may not be expressed in expressions, but there are more or less complaints in words. Of course, some people think that complaining is a catharsis Marlboro Cigarettes, a way of regulating emotions. Before I read this book, I also thought so: We commonly referred to complaining as "complaining", and thought that occasionally complaining would help to adjust our inner balance and help get rid of the shadow of the mind, but when I finished reading this book Later, I learned that the original complaint is an epidemic. Your complaint will evoke the resonance of others and make complaint a transmitted mental illness. Not only can't find a solution, it can also escalate your complaint because of the pleasure of complaining. The degree may eventually lead to uncontrollable results. After the dog in the book was hit by a car, he almost made himself a slave to anger and complaints. It was reason that made the hero stop in the behavior of complaining, and did not make things worse. Reason is that the inner world treats itself The rational analysis and understanding of behavior, and all this can be done for us without complaining. In the book, I saw that many people, like me, suddenly found myself as a person with so many complaints, and felt a little uneasy in my heart, psychology is only happy, when everyone abandons complaining Then the world must be more harmonious. Finally, quote Bill Gates's sentence "Life is unequal, go accept it Cigarettes Online. Remember, never complain
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ascent Innovations
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 364 Themen und 423 Beiträge.